Jan 29, 2010

Google KIMONO Map Test.

Hi all!
I'm a little busy now and I couldn't write new post for a long time.
It will be continued for a little more, sorry.

But I'll write about "Kitsuke Kyoshitsu" and my outfits of January.
Maybe, in the next week.



I'd like to hear someone's impression.
Could you see this Google Map?

Kimono Shops in Japan

It's a map of kimono shops in Japan.
We're planning to map used (antique / recycle) kimono shops, department stores that has kimono department, and good usual kimono shops, as many as possible.

How about it? Does it work well?
Did you understand how to use it?



Is this map working well?
Yes, it's easy to use.
No, my computer became slow.
No, rule of pins is hard to grasp.
No, it need some comment for each shop.
No, better to update the website than make it.
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment